Why Enter the Awards
The Curious Minds Awards give your school the opportunity to achieve well-deserved recognition for your work in STEM education.
Every year, we're amazed to see how teachers and schools across Ireland are innovating to teach STEM subjects. Our Curious Minds Awards are the perfect way to celebrate schools going above and beyond to teach STEM to their students.
Your school might be at the start of their STEM teaching journey. You might be more familiar with teaching STEM and are looking for a new challenge. All schools can enter themselves for an award.
We welcome all applicants and encourage teachers and schools to find out more about how they can get involved.
There are a range of benefits to taking part in the Curious Minds Awards. They can:
- help you to plan out and structure your school's yearly STEM learning activities
- provide a structure for covering all strands of the curriculum
- introduce learners to informal activities that show how STEM happens in our everyday lives
- help to deepen learner engagement
- raise awareness of STEM subjects within your school community
- increase whole school collaboration